Friday, October 12, 2012

Puppy Class

Tonight Ace has his second to last puppy class. He is so darn smart and I just love him... we have been doing puppy pushups which is asking him to sit, lay down, sit lay down all really quick and one after another. He is very good at puppy push ups. He is also very good at staying, he can stay for duration and with distractions which is all very good. He is getting much better at leave it, its hard for him to hear mommy when my yummy steak is staring him in the face on the table at eye level, so lets just say due to my laziness of eating at the dinning room table Ace has gotten a few good licks or bites of steak here and there. Ooops. Nonetheless he is doing great and should pass the class with flying colors.

Being at class he sometimes gets NON Paleo treats, which is ok in moderation. One of the perks of where we go to puppy class is that its held in the store so we get 20% off his Orijen Puppy food which is awesome... He loves his puppy food although we have discovered that my baby boy DOES NOT CHEW his kibble. He pretty much scoops it into his mouth and swallows. When he eats you hear No crunching or chewing... what a silly boy.

He has calmed down much more as well. When he hears me pouring his food he stands at attention but he is paitient and waits for me to put down his bowls and release him before he even looks at his bowl. That's such an improvement over tackling me for the bowl and whining and barking in excitement.

He is such a good puppy, always makes  me laugh, we play hide n seek all the time its his favorite game. I can't wait to take him hiking and for him to have his own yard. We move in Ten days and I am Sure he is going to love running around in his new yard!!! So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment