Monday, October 15, 2012

Training Update

Passed out Puppies!
So training continues in our house and we have been incident free... Thank God. I am more aware of Ace's moods and his patience and I think he has gotten a little calmer. We are working on his hard mouth, (when taking treats) staying when people come in the door, and he is learning to go to his bed when he wants his own space.

They Really Love each other...
Ripley and Ace get along great but sometimes they just get a little too intense. 

Both puppies are learning to trust us more and more and they are learning when to give each other space and when it's ok to play. Training two dogs at one time is tough but its also kinda funny to... 

There are times when I will be trying to get Ace to put his head down and Ripley will come by and lay down and put his head down. What a star student. 

I am working on teaching Ace to bark. I was told if I teach him to bark I control when he barks from now on. Any tips or tricks on how to teach a dog to bark on command?

XO, 
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment